This blog is about me and my life in Christ as a lover and disciple of his.
I am first a lover and disciple of Jesus Christ; a father of 3 sons, a friend, a brain tumor overcomer, a book lover and a blogger.
I love God, Jesus Christ, The Word of God, my family, my friends, my enemies, (I wonder if I have any), and life!
I have also established myself with an excellent reputation as being a consumer/citizen’s advocate. I have helped literally thousands of consumers worldwide resolve their consumer/citizen related product or service issues with such companies as Dell Computers, Comcast, Sears, LG Electronics, Correctional Billing Services, The USPS, Dunkin Brands, Wolverine Worldwide and countless others. I have also helped consumers with issues or questions concerning government agencies and their services. Come of the government agencies I have assisted consumers with include the Social Security Administration, Eppicard, The Department of the Army, The US Department of Education, The PA Department of Public Welfare, The PA Department of Corrections and many others across the country. As I stated previously I am just an ordinary man so any and all of the help that I have been to the consumers/citizens I give the total glory and praise to the LORD who helped me and made the success I have achieved possible.
Some of the types of consumer issues or complaints I have helped people get resolved include but are not limited to: (And I get personally, directly and positively involved to get the issue resolved)!
- Social Security Disability Issues
- Telephone Billing Issues for Inmates who are Incarcerated
- Product or service issues with computers (Dell, Hewlett Packard)
- Product or service issues with appliances and products from companies such as Sears
- Issues related to bullying of students at various schools across our country
- Refunds for people related to Internet Scams and Websites
- Exposing Scams and fraudulent activities by companies
- Issues related to homelessness, mental illness, addictions and others
Some of the good and wonderful people I have had the pleasure of communicating with or have received help from includes Mr. Michael Astrue, Commissioner of the Social Security Administration, Mr. Patrick Donahoe, The Chairman of the USPS, Governor Edward Rendell - former Governor of PA, Mr. Michael Dell, Chairman of Dell Computers, Executives at Sears, LG Electronics, Wolverine Worldwide and many others. And I truly love and appreciate each and every one of the individuals who has been kind enough to help me assist consumers with their legitimate consumer related needs.
Two very important things for you to know:
- I AM NOT an attorney so I do not practice law but will gladly refer people to an attorney should they need one
- I AM NOT a doctor or licensed health care professional so I do not dispense medical advice but if someone needs medical attention I will gladly refer them to the appropriate doctor or treatment center
In order for your issue or complain to be resolved it must be:
- Legitimate - In other words you must have met all the requirements of the law or statutes governing your complaint and the company or government agency fails to respond properly.
- Deemed Unfair - There are occasions especially with Internet Based Companies where the terms of sale are not fully and properly disclosed to the consumer and the consumer is double or triple billed or more. In many cases this practice can be deemed as an unfair business practice. If that is the case then you do have recourse to get a refund.
As I am disabled with 2 brain tumors and have other health related issues that keep me from being able to work I volunteer to help consumers with their issues or concerns; however, donations are always welcome and appreciated. But I will never turn anyone away because they can not afford to make a donation to help defray the expenses of my doing the work and ministry I do.
If you have a consumer related issue or a need for ministry or prayer please email me at email@example.com or call me at (267) 357-1292. If you receive my voice mail please leave a message and I will return your call. If your church or group would like me to come and speak please call me at (267) 357-1292 to discuss the particulars.
Grateful to be in His Service,
“I am a voice for people who feel they have no voice or for people who have a voice but do not know how to use it.”